- Choose fresh organic foods that are richer in vital energy and free of toxins.
- Remove foods without nutrients: white flours, salts, refined sugars that drain nutrients out of the body and cause long-term deficiencies.
- Remove refined oils (not cold pressed) and hydrogenated margarines that bury an oxidation of the body.
- Remove or reduce stimulants such as alcohol, tobacco, coffee, tea, chocolate, soft drinks that acidify the body and exhaust the nervous system in the long term.
- Minimize animal protein that creates a lot of uric acid and toxins.
- Remove industrial products loaded with chemicals (E …) harmful to the body.
Simple Ayurvedic Tips
- Eat fruits outside of meals or at least 20 minutes before to avoid fermentation during digestion.
- Do not drink or eat ice cold, slow down cold digestive fire and promote mucus production.
- Avoid eating leftovers stored in the refrigerator (not more than 24 hours)
- Eat in a calm environment by sitting down and chewing properly to aid digestion.
- Do not eat while under strong emotion or without feeling hungry, the body energy must be available for digestion.
- Your main meal is lunch, at the time of maximum digestive capacity.
- Wait until you have digested your meal before reheating, about 3 to 6 hours depending on the person, so avoid snacking.
- Vary your menus and foods including breakfast.