- 2023 May 14th to 27th
- 4 registered students
- 9 beds left
Please send us an email for any information.
Intensive Yoga training course with study, practice and deepening of the Vinyasa Krama system, energetic and facial anatomy, applied philosophy, Ayurveda and teaching.
Shankara has been teaching internships for over 13 years and Hubert has been teaching for so long. Their approach is deep and precise, they both experienced the energetic and subtle dimensions of the practice. Their love of Yoga and its transmission leads you to explore spaces until then unknown.
Aspiring to greatly deepen your understanding of Yoga Practice in modern times and gain the tools and skills to share it with others in a safe and trusting way?
Looking to develop your yoga practice within a traditional framework while taking a journey of self-discovery and personal growth?
This course is for anyone with a genuine interest in learning.
Arrival may 13 departure may 27.
The course will take place in the magnificent Glacier des Glaciers, at the foot of Mont Blanc, the shala has a superb view of the mountain and accommodation is on site in the cottage*, in double, triple or quadruple. A kitchen is available with three bathrooms. At your disposal sheets and towels.
We will explore the Ashtanga and Vinyasa Krama methodology
-Breathing, Bandha/Posture, Gaze and Vinyasa Krama. Understanding the importance of these principles, their role in the good development of the physical practice, and also how they bring steady development and harmony of all aspects of being.
-Exploring the sequencing of the Mysore Ashtanga Tradition along with other posture sequences from traditional sources, to carry these roots into your practice and teaching.
-Preventing and dealing with injury, both in ourselves and in others through good understanding of yoga asana and body mechanics. This will involve a study of the basics of fascial meridians and their role in bio-mechanics.
-We will develop an eye for reading into another’s posture and alignment within the practice. -An in depth study of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and other pertinent texts.
-Developing sensitivity through touch and learning the art of making adjustments with healing hands. -Communication and the art of teaching. Learning to transmit basic knowledge of the practice within the context of a guided class.
-Meditation and awareness through movement.
-Basics of nutrition, Initiation to Ayurveda and healthy living.
-The teacher student relationship, and the ethical implications for the teacher.
-And much more…
Share a rich and intense yogic experience and learn to teach it.
Training in Chamonix Mont Blanc over two years:
Prices: 2 weeks of internship or 100 hours the first year
1200 euros two weeks with reservation until April 15
1400 euros two weeks with a reservation from April 16
Optional accommodation (recommended) 14 nights : 400€ / year
One meal per day (recommended) for 13 days : 240€ / year
The complete training takes place over two two-week sessions, for a total of 200 contact hours, next session next year same period.
The price of the reservation is 310 euros.
Number of places limited to 13 people for accommodation and 18 people for the training course.
* PLEASE NOTE: The first 13 who have booked will have a bed on site … From 14 people, you will need to stay elsewhere during the course.
General conditions of sales and cancellations
To cancel the registration to the course, it will be admissible only by phone confirmed by an e-mail.
– If the cancellation occurs after reception of the deposit, no refund will be made, but we can keep the deposit for the next session.
– If the cancellation occurs after reception of the total price, the refund will be as below on the total sum paid : 1) More than 60 days before the start of the service, 80% refund 2) From the 31st to the 60th day before the start of the service, 50% refund 3) From 0 to 30 days before the beginning of the service, no refund will be granted.
VINYASA YOGA STUDIES 200H RYT
Hatha / Vinyasa / Ashtanga / Restorative
7:30 Pranayama Meditation Asana practie
17:00 end of the day
115H of technique, practical training
- Technical analysis, how to practice and teach
- The 5 types of postures (standing poses, flexions, extensions, twists, inversions)
- Guided and demonstrated practices and techniques
- Study, practice and teaching of pranayama and meditation20H of anatomy, physiology
- Study of the physical and energetic human body (Chakras, Nadis …)
- Study of the benefits and contraindications of postures and movements
- Application to a yoga practice conscious physically and energetically
- The therapeutic and restorative aspect
- History of Yoga and its philosophy
- Study of texts (Sutras, Gita, Pradipika …)
- Lifestyle, practice of Ahimsa, awareness of Karma and Dharma
- Yoga Teacher’s Ethics, Relationships to Student and Community
- The concept of service, as a teacher to serve the student
25H of pedagogy
- Group dynamics, time management and priorities and goals
- How to address personalized advice within a group
- The use of different tools, the voice, the look, the adjustment …
- Principles of demonstration, observation, how to assist and correct
- Different teaching styles (basic principles and their extensions)
- The qualities of the teacher, the teacher to student relationship
- The student’s learning process, physical and psychological
- The financial aspect, the marketing and the laws concerning the teaching of Yoga.10 hours of teaching
- Teach yourself
- Give and receive advice and feedback
- Observe other teachers during their classes
- Assist students as a teacher teaches
What are the prerequisites?
A minimum of two years of intensive practice is required for each student.
Each request will be studied.
Is on-site housing mandatory?
No it is not mandatory, this is recommended for reasons of group cohesion but everyone is free to sleep where he wishes. Be aware that accommodation conditions are very affordable for Chamonix. In addition there are only 14 beds available on site, so it is possible that some of you will have to rent rooms elsewhere.
Is lunch obligatory?
Yes it is mandatory so that no one loses time during the lunch break and everyone can take a break. the meal is studied to purify ourselves and optimize our physical abilities and concentration. These are exclusively vegetarian meals. You have the opportunity to eat what you want in the morning after practice and in the evening time.
Is it possible to cook on site?
Yes you have a common kitchen for all the cottage, as well as three bathrooms and two toilets.
What should you bring?
Bring your mat, rugs, brick, strap, Yoga towel and a meditation shawl. The Yoga sutra of Patanjali, the Bhagavad Gita, an anatomy book. Warm winter clothes for the winter session and lighter clothes for the spring session, with warm clothes to cover. Also take good walking shoes and a good sense of humor.
You do not need to take sheets or towels if you stay at the Glacier des Glaciers.